These days social media platforms are the biggest source of getting news and update with the world’s scenario. Many people like to be active on Twitter and watch videos to know what is happening around them. But there comes a difficulty that it doesn’t allow users to download videos to the iPhone. Due to copyright and strict rules of Apple, it is restricted to download a video then save it to the Photos app. I am presenting to you the easiest methods to download Twitter videos to iPhone camera roll without jailbreaking.
- How to Download Twitter Videos to iPhone Camera Roll
- How to Download Twitter Video using Siri Shortcuts
How to Download Twitter Videos to iPhone Camera Roll
- Open the Twitter App and search the video you want to download → Tap on Share icon → Copy link of Tweet and exit it.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone → click on the link Twittervideodownloader.com → Paste URL of the video of the Tweet and tap download.
- You can choose your preferred resolution while downloading → Tap on Share icon → Choose to save to file to download it at your preferred location.
- To see where it is downloaded tap on the magnifying glass. This video is saved in a file app.
- To move it to camera roll long-press to downloaded file → Press sharing button → Tap on save the video.
How to Download Twitter Video using Siri Shortcuts
- Download Siri Shortcut on your iPhone → Add shortcut settings → Select Get the shortcut.
- Add untrusted shortcuts (Shortcuts will be directly added) → Go to Settings → Find shortcut → Turn on the untrusted shortcut.
- Open Twitter App → Select desired video → To download video click share tweet.
- Swipe up to see twitter video downloader → Click on it and tap OK.
- You can select the size of video → Select Ok and you will see downloading → To access photos click OK.
Now you have understood that videos can be downloaded from Twitter to iPhone Camera roll by following the above steps. Which method you would think an easy and efficient way to apply? Due to Security reasons this feature was restricted. But with a few extra steps you can avail of this benefit.