Facebook is a trend on which everyone has an updated profile. It keeps people active and the best way to communicate with your loved one. You can have a smooth conversation and if you don’t want to delete messages but are important, keep them by archiving. These messages are organized in a folder as you don’t want to reply to them. In this article, I will show you how you can find archived messages on Facebook from iPhone or iPad.
How to archive Facebook messages on iPhone
- Log in to your account and open Facebook messages or the messenger app.
- Choose the person whose message you want to archive, by long press on the archive.
- Archive the conversation by long pressing, either select more or archive option.
How to view Facebook archived messages on iPhone
You can view the archived conversation of a person by searching in the Facebook app. It will bring all the chat along with the archived related to the particular person. Follow these steps if you have not logged in to facebook.com in your mobile phone browser.
- Tap on the red icon at the top right of the screen, when you will select the desktop site in the drop-down menu, the page will become to desktop view.
- Go to see all in messenger at the bottom in the Messenger icon.
- On the top left of the screen, select the settings icon, then hidden chats, you will get all archived messages.
How to view Facebook archived messages in Messenger app from iPhone
You can do this on the search bar at the top of the screen in the Facebook messenger app.
- Type the name of the conversation recipient or enter the name to whom you sent the archived conversation. A list of the name will appear with a drop-down menu.
- If the conversation opens, first go back with the button from the top of the screen.
- You can type the name of a person if it is a group conversation.
You can archive messages on Facebook instead of deleting them. So enjoy your messages by archive methods both in Facebook and messenger apps.
Do you like it? Yes/ No