When you travel to another country, you need certain apps and services specific to that particular region. However, iPhone users face difficulty in downloading apps when they travel to another country. This problem is resolved by updating the country or region link with your Apple ID. Here is our brief method of changing the App Store country or region on your iPhone or iPad.
Before You Proceed to Change Your Country or Region on iPhone or iPad
- Disburse your credit remained in store of Apple ID.
- Scrap the subscription-like Apple music or wait till it ends.
- Memberships like movie rentals, pre-orders, and season passes should be complete or stand by if any store credit refund is pending.
- A new country should support the payment method.
- Back up your movies, music, apps, and books which you want to watch or play in the future. It is so because some content might not be supported in your new country.
How to Change Apple ID Country or Region on iPhone and iPad
- Go to your Settings on your iPhone
- Tap on iTunes and App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on View Apple ID from the pop-up.
- Sign in or verify with your Touch ID or Face ID.
- Select Country/ Region > Tap on Change Country or Region.
- Choose your residing country.
- Read the terms and conditions and tap on agreeing on the upper right button on the screen.
- Continue with payment to complete the process by entering the billing address.
- Tap Next and exit.
Now you are done.
No doubt, it is an easy procedure to do whenever you visit a new country or region, but before going through this always backup your iPhone or iPad data so that you may not lose.
If you face any problem in changing App Store country or region, you can comment us below.