iPhone is highly appreciated as it gives the best quality of pictures. However, a difficulty comes while storing a long time. The size of the images is large which takes a lot of space. The image size depends on the model of the iPhone used to capture the picture. The trendy series of iPhone has a unique feature built-in camera as solofies and telephoto lens. It is observed that the size of photos varies from 1.3 MB to 4MB with the HDR (High Dimension Range) feature enabled. Well, this is a matter of concern as it takes a hunk of space of your storage capacity.
I am resolving your problem with the easy steps to reduce the size of the image on iPhone. You need to do one thing is to go through the article and apply it accordingly to get the desired picture to put it in its place.
How to Reduce Photos File Size on iPhone and iPad
To resize a photo, you need a specific app named, image size on your iPhone. As there are many ways to crop a particular photo but resizing is not possible. By going through the following steps, you can get a perfect image to suitably place it.
- Download the Image size app on the iPhone home screen.
- You will see an image icon in the upper left corner. Tap on it.
- Select the image for resizing by tapping on choose present on the bottom of the right corner.
- After this, resize your image by selecting the desired size. Here you will see various options. You will observe the difference between the image after resize.
- At the bottom of the screen, the download button is available. Tap on it to save the image in your gallery.
How to Reduce Photo size using Siri Shortcuts on iPhone
You can do this on your iPhone and iPad. With toggle on to Allow untrusted Shortcuts, it can be achieved.
- Download this app named Change Image Quality and Share Shortcut on your iPhone. Open the link and tap on Get Shortcut.
- Next, tap on the pop-ups with Add Untrusted shortcuts.
- Launch the Shortcut App on your iPhone and tap the added one. You have to give access to your photos by tapping on Allow Access on-screen.
- Select the image you wish to resize and tap on done on the top right of the screen.
- Choose the desired size of your image to maintain its quality and free from jagged.
- At last, tap on Save.
Now you can achieve your perfect image and can remove the previous one.
Now I think that I have assured you that reducing the image requires very less effort and skill. Either with the free apps or untrusted, you will get the best of your image to put it on a wall or to fit in any file. It’s up to you to share your experience. It will be appreciated.